Industrial Rack Mount AC UPS 2000VA – Traffic and ITS applications
FXM uninterruptible power supply (UPS ) modules provide clean, reliable power control and management as part of a complete UPS solution (230V/50Hz) variants. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) provides power stability in unpredictable environments and constant voltage during variable power conditions. Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging at extreme temperatures, extending battery life. Event and alarm logging with time and date stamping simplifies and accelerates troubleshooting. Control and power connection panels can be rotated for mounting and display in any orientation** for viewing preference.
- Event and alarm logging with time and date stamping simplifies and accelerates troubleshooting
- A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 74°C (-40 to 165°F) is suitable for the most extreme operating environments
- Control and power connection panels can be rotated for mounting and display in any orientation for viewing preference
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
Power Solutions For Traffic & Intelligent Transportation Systems
For over 40 years, FXM Series of rugged outdoor uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and backup power solutions have been designed by outdoor power experts to
meet the stringent requirements of the traffic industry, reliably performing in the most extreme environmental conditions, including frigid temperatures, searing desert heat, snow & salt and other environmentally harsh conditions.
By implementing battery backup/UPS solutions into your traffic networks, there is the potential to:
- Save lives and eliminate severe accidents due to power outages
- Sustain power to operating systems and controller electronics until utility power is restored
- Extend life and lower repair cost up to 70% of all protected traffic electronic equipment
- Maintain traffic flow and intersection safety
- Reduce expenses by eliminating ghost service call-outs or expensive after-hours calls
- Condition and regulate incoming commercial power ensuring sensitive control equipment works efficiently and experiences less damage