Micro Secure 100
Industrial Enclosed AC UPS 100 VA | Outdoor Applications
The Micro 100 is a superior outdoor rated uninterruptible power supply/ backup power solution that supports loads up to 100W. Protected by an outdoor rated (NEMA 3R – IP53) enclosure, the Micro 100 operates in the most severe weather conditions.
With standard wall mounting or optional pole mounting kit, the installation for the Micro 100 is quick and easy due to the small compact design and lightweight. Advanced communications via the USB port or optional Ethernet SNMP interface provides local or remote monitoring and control. Two programmable dry contact relays allow monitoring, controlling and reporting of key functions.
The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with a wide input voltage range, supplies continuous output power even during utility voltage surges or sags, as well as minimizes transfers to battery power, thus reducing battery use and extending battery life.
The Micro 100 includes four 9Ah batteries and is available in either 120Vac or 230Vac models, each having automatic 60Hz/50Hz frequency sensing.
- Integrated, compact rugged UPS featuring all-weather protection with durable outdoor IP 53 rated plastic enclosure
- Enhanced battery life with wide-range Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Local monitoring and control through USB port or remotely via SNMP Ethernet interface(optional)
- Independently programmable relays allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
- Simplified troubleshooting through event and alarm logging with time and date stamping
- Maximum mounting flexibility for accommodation of space requirements
- Magnetic circuit breakers at input and battery for additional protection
The Micro secure 100 is ideal for low-power applications such as:
- Security cameras and surveillance systems
- Lighting Emergency
- Small process control systems