Modular DC/AC Inverter
TSI BRAVO 230 VAC
BRAVO is a compact and scalable modular inverter providing a pure sine wave AC supply. In conjunction with a DC Power system, it provides an excellent AC backup solution. It uses the latest inverter technology, providing superior energy efficiency in a compact size. The “Twin Sine Innovation” (TSI) technology eliminates all single points of failure with full scalability; up to 32 modules in parallel and high efficiency of up to 96 % reducing operating costs.
|Telecom / Datacom|
Industrial / Transport
|+24 VDC / 230 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|-48 VDC / 230 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|-60 VDC / 230 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Industrial / Transport||110 VDC / 230 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|220 VDC / 230 VAC, 50/60Hz|
- The TSI Bravo is a 2500 VA / 2000 W (1500 VA / 1200 W ( 24V)) triple port inverter.
- The TSI inverter modules are hot swappable and hot pluggable.
- The module operator interface comprises LEDs showing converter status and output power.
- The inverter modules are equipped with soft start.
- The fan is equipped with an alarm and run time meter. The fan is field replaceable.
- 435 (D) x 102 (W) x 88 (H).
- 5 Kg.
- The BRAVO shelf shall be integrated in min 600 mm deep cabinets, inch/ETSI mounting.
- The BRAVO shelf houses max four (4) inverter modules and one (1) monitor unit.
- The extension shelf houses max four (4) inverter modules and one (1) monitor blank.
- The BRAVO shelf is designed with individual DC input, Common AC input and Common AC output.
- Optional rear cover for IP 20 in open rack.
- Max 10 kVA (6 kVA2) per shelf.
- 480 mm (D) x 19” (W) x 2U (H).
- 6 Kg empty.
Monitoring Unit T2S ETH
Compatible with : TSI Nova, Media, Bravo & ECI Bravo modular inverters
- Modbus RTU ( read only )
- SNMP ( read only)
- Event log up to 2000 events
- 3 output relays (Major, Minor and one user programmable)
- 2 digital inputs
- ETH connection
- 3 status LED (Red – Major, Orange – Minor, Green – OK)
- CET Module bus
- Rack mounting
- 12 V power supply from shelf
- RS485 for Modbus