OPUS C 7U Modular Battery Charger
OPUS C DC power systems are robust, free convection cooled, N+1 redundant backup power solutions for critical infrastructure applications such as transmission and distribution substations, process industries and telecommunications.The OPUS C 7U 19″ rack-mount power system are configured to customer specifications utilizing OPUS C standard building blocks consisting of the MRC series rectifiers, VIDI+ controllers, mains and battery connections, and a wide selection of load distribution options. OPUS C systems are available in 24, 48, 60, 110, 125 and 220 VDC standard output variants and have a max output power of 4.8 kW (3.3 kW for 24 VDC models).
The systems meet IEC 60950-1 safety standards and the following EMC standards: Emissions: IEC/EN 61000-6-4, Immunity: IEC/EN 61000-6-2, Harmonics: IEC/EN 61000-3-2, and Voltage Fluctuations & Flicker: IEC/EN 61000-3-3.
The OPUS system can be connected to 3-phase TN, TT or IT power distribution systems. The nominal operating voltage of the system is 3*230/400 Vac, 50 Hz. With respect to other installation alternatives, please contact our sales or technical service. The installation location should fulfill the following requirements:
- The operating ambient temperature range is -20°C to +40°C
- The storage ambient temperature range is -45°C to +70°C
- Relative humidity 5…95%, no condensation
- Maximum altitude is 2000 m above sea level
- Ventilation air shall not contain any corrosive substances, dissolving agents nor significant amount of dust etc.