OPUS HE OC0684 DC Power System
OPUS HE Wall mountable power systems are an industrial-grade solution family that delivers uninterrupted power for whole voltage ranges from 24V to 220VDC. With highly efficient, convection-cooled rectifiers, a state-of-the-art controller, and a highly modular mechanical structure, the OPUS HE Series can be easily configured to meet a multitude of utility, industrial and rail applications.
OPUS HE Wall-mount systems come in an IP20 / IP21 enclosure and consist of the MHE rectifiers (up to 6 modules), VIDI+ I/O controller, MCB or switch fuse protection for the battery and MCB protection for the mains. For lead connections, there are both bulk screw terminal outputs and a couple of configurable MCBs.On top of 12 configurable relay alarms, system can be remotely monitored via modern communication protocols such as Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, SCADA IEC61850, SNMP and RS-232.
OC0864 800x600x400mm standard cabinet systems deliver maximum 12 kW output power at 48V, 60V, 110V, 125V and 220VDC and 9kW at 24VDC output. Cabinets have standard configurations for 3 or 6 rectifier modules and DC/AC inverters or DC/DC converters can be added to the system. Quantity of rectifiers, battery fuses, load distribution and many other features are configurable to match with requirements of the application. OPUS HE OC864 has configurable A+B double system connection and battery testing and monitoring features.
Main applications are critical infrastructure systems such as transmission and distribution substations, process industries and railway signaling. Robust and reliable fan-free design and modular architecture ensures the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) across the 15-20 year expected life span of backup power systems.
- Efficiency up to 97%
- Convection cooling – no fans
- Outputs 24V, 48V, 60V, 110V, 125V, 220VDC
- Flexible design with full front cabling
- VIDI+ I/O controller, local and remote interfaces 12 x relays, Ethernet, Modbus, IEC61850, SNMP, RS-232
- Configurable load distribution
- Configurable battery fuses and discharging test
- Options: A+B parallel supply, IP21 roof, BLVD contactor, battery block voltage monitoring, inverters & DC/DC converters
- Safety: Cabinet: EN61439-1, EN61439-2, Rectifiers: EN 62368-1, EN 50124-1 rail