OPUS HE WMC
Convection Cooled – Wall Mount Battery Charger 2000W
The compact design, comprehensive monitoring features and alarm functions of the OPUS HE WMC wall-mounted charger make it a very cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications where high reliability and system availability are a must.
On top of 12 configurable relay alarms, system can be remotely monitored via modern communication protocols such as Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, SCADA IEC61850, SNMP and RS-232. WMC Wall Mounted Charger product line consists of MHE rectifier, VIDI+ I/O controller, MCB protection for mains, load and battery packaged in wall mounted IP21 enclosure. Charger delivers 2kW output power at 48V, 60V, 110V, 125V and 220V battery systems and 1.5kW at 24 V systems.
Packaged in a wall-mounted IP21 enclosure, the OPUS WWC product line consists of the MHE rectifier, VIDI+ I/O controller, and MCB protection for the mains, load and battery. Distribution and connections are behind the front panel.
- Easy installation
- Compact low weight design
- Natural convection cooling
- Standard output variants include 24, 48, 60, 110, 125, 220 VDC
- Maximum output power 2000W (1500W for 24 VDC models)
- Battery MCB for one string
- Mains switch and MCB, Load MCB
- Configurable A+B double charger set-up
- VIDI+ I/O controller, local and remote interfaces 4 x relays, Ethernet, Modbus, SNMP, RS-232
- Options: Battery LVD, battery temp.sensor, SCADA IEC61850
- Safety: EN61439-1, EN61439-2
- Critical infrastructure
- Transmission substations
- Distribution substations
- Railway signaling and substations
- Process industries