1U – 19″ Rack Mount Pure Sine Wave Inverter 2kVA
RM-PSW2KVA Series – 12V, 24V & 48VDC Input Voltage Options
The RM-PSW2kVA Series are 1U Rack Mount 2kVA sine-wave inverters. 12V/24/48VDC models with 230 or 120VAC output.The Bypass / Transfer function, allows for automatic transfer of the load ( in the event of inverter or DC Failure ) from the inverter to the utility AC supply, thus providing a high level of system reliability. A range of protection features such as ‘Auto shutdown’ that prevents total battery discharge and the extremely low input current draw when output is not powering equipment ensures maximum battery capacity at all times. The voltage is user selectable: 220/230/240V RMS 3%, allowing for the best setting for customer equipment. In normal operation these inverters isolate the load from wide voltage swings, transients and noise usually present in the mains and which can cause equipment reliability problems. Output voltage and frequency are programmable from the front panel, as well as from the RS232 communications interface which can be used for remote monitoring.
- R Load Pure sine wave output (THD < 3%)
- LED display
- 12V, 24V & 48VDC Input Voltages
- 115VAC or 230VAC Output
- Static Transfer Switch Built-in
- Output frequency: 50 / 60Hz switch
- RS-232 interface / Wire connection to PC
- Relay Alarm Output
- Loading & Temperature controlled cooling fan
- -20 to +60C° Operating temperature range
- Optional SNMP
AC Outlets Sockets Available
IEC 0723-CQ output socket is only available for 2kVA(2U), 3kVA and 5kVA Rack Mount Models.
- Networking, telecom & control equipment & SCADA.
- Field instrumentation & Factory automation systems
- Power tools (circular saws, drills, grinders, sanders, buffers, weed and hedge trimmers, air compressors)
- Office equipment (computers, printers, monitors, facsimile machines, scanner)
- Kitchen appliances (microwave ovens, refrigerators and freezers, coffee makers, blenders, ice markers, toasters)
- Industrial equipment – metal halide lamp, high – pressure sodium lamp
- Home entertainment electronics – television, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments, satellite equipment